1. What is Paprika?
Paprika is a lifestyle cashback app. Earn cashback everytime you spend.
2. What is Paprika Point (PP)?
Paprika Points are the Cashback you earn from your bills. Paprika Points can also be used to pay for your bills just like Rupiah when you decide to. 1 PP = Rp. 1. Refer to “How To Use” section in app.
3. How to earn Paprika Points (PP)?
Show your QR Code when paying your bill. Refer to “How To Use” section in app.
4. How many Paprika Points (PP) can I earn?
Cashback % varies depending on the outlets. Check directory listing to know how many % of Cashback you can earn.
5. How to pay using Paprika Points (PP)?
Inform the outlet’s staff how many Paprika Points you want to redeem. Your PIN will be required to approve the transaction. Refer to “How To Use” section in app.
6. My Balance does not have enough Paprika Points. Can I still use them?
No, you can’t. Transaction will fail.
7. Do I have to redeem my Paprika Points in full?
No, you don’t have to. You can use your Paprika Points as you wish. They work just like Rupiah. Just tell the staff how many Paprika Points you want to redeem. If you don’t have enough Paprika Points to pay for the total amount of the bill, you can pay the rest in cash too.
8. Can I cash out Paprika Points into Rupiah?
No, you can’t. Paprika Points can only be redeemed but NOT cashed out.
9. Are there any fees incurred to use Paprika?
Using Paprika is FREE for everyone. So get everybody you know to use Paprika and enjoy all the benefits.
10. How to change my PIN?
You can change your PIN from “Change PIN” section in app. Do not share your PIN with anyone.
11. I forgot my PIN. What to do?
Log Out if you haven’t. You will be asked to Log In and you will see “Forgot PIN?”. That will help you with a new PIN. Do not share your PIN with anyone.